Thermalito Afterbay Radial Gate Programmatic Refurbishment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Thermalito Afterbay Radial Gate Programmatic Refurbishment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Description
- As maintenance of the River Outlet Structure DWR proposes to refurbish each radial gate and their actuators, replace the anchorage system, extend the upstream stop-log guide extensions, repair the upstream concrete spalling, and correct a design flaw in the stop-logs. Bays will be dewatered during work.
- Contact Information
Department of Water Resources
460 Glen Drive
Oroville, CA 95966
Phone : (530) 534-2570
- Other Location Info
- Thermalito Afterbay(THA) Dam/River Outlet Structure; staging will be in the large turnouts adjacent to Access Bridge.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 (m), § 15301. Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is a maintenance project that consists of repairs to an existing structure. This project will not include work in water and no material from work will enter the waterway. There will not be any impact to fish, wildlife or cultural resources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010279_NOE_THA Radial Gate Refurb_signed PDF 556 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.