United States Highway 101 Emergency Slip Out Project (EA: 01-0J670)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 3 - Marysville/Sacramento (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- United States Highway 101 Emergency Slip Out Project (EA: 01-0J670)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation - District 3
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to stabilize a slope fa ilure and repair the roadway on US 101 at post mile (PM) 95.8 in Mendocino County. The project is needed to prevent/mitigate the loss or impairment of life, health, property, and essential services.
- Contact Information
California Dept. of Transportation
703 B Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Phone : (530) 741-4215
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on United States Highway 101 (US 101) from post mile 95.0 to 97.0 in Mendocino County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15269- Emergency Projects
- Reasons for Exemption
- Projects to maintain, repair, restore, or replace property or facilities destroyed as a result of a disaster in which a state of emergency has been proclaimed by the Governor and projects undertaken, carried out, or approved by a public agency to maintain, repair, or restore the existing highway damaged by flood, storm, gradual earth movement, or landslide are statutorily exempt under CEQA Section 15269- Emergency Projects.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010218_01-0J670 NOE Signed PDF 1243 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.