Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0899-R1 "Louie Ranch" Working Forest Management Plan (WFMP) 2-19WFMP-00001-SIS.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0899-R1 "Louie Ranch" Working Forest Management Plan (WFMP) 2-19WFMP-00001-SIS.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 18 encroachments including the installation of two vented rocked fords, the installation and removal of four temporary rocked ford crossings, the installation and removal of two temporary low water crossings with culverts, and five existing water drafting, and the replacement and installation of a span bridge as part of the Louie Ranch WFMP.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Northern Region
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2062
- 10, 7
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Alder Creek, Butte Creek, Spring Creek, and Cold Springs Creek in the Trapper Spring (1105.820102), Shingle Springs (1105.820202), Alder Creek (1105.820301), and Pomeroy Creek (1105.820302) Planning Watersheds, in the County of Siskiyou, State of California. Township: 44N Range: 02W Section: 15, 22, and 26
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final EIR, Negative Declaration, or THP that was prepared by the Lead Agency for this project is available to the General Public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's CEQA Findings are available at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Timber Harvesting Plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2020010157_1600-2019-0899-R1_NOD_final PDF 495 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.