Santa Monica Road / Via Real Intersection Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 5 - San Luis Obispo/Santa Barbara (California Department of Transportation, District 5)
- Document Title
- Santa Monica Road / Via Real Intersection Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
- Document Description
- This project proposes to make operational improvements by installing signals and single left turn pockets at all approaches at the northbound US 101 Santa Monica ramps and Via Real intersection in Carpinteria. The improvements would enhance current operations to meet an acceptable level of service.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 5
50 Higuera Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Phone : (805) 542-4663
- Santa Barbara
- Cross Streets
- In Santa Barbara County in Carpinteria at the Santa Monica Ramps at postmile 3.7-3.9.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3(d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not have a significant effect on the environment and will not add to a significant cumulative effect.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010099_Santa Monica Road PDF 327 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.