Maintenance Dredging of Fourteen Mile Slough (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0117-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Maintenance Dredging of Fourteen Mile Slough (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0117-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- KSN, Inc.
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0117-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to KSN, Inc. The project is limited to maintenance dredging a portion of Fourteen Mile Slough (approximately 7.5 acres) to a previous dredge depth of -5 feet NAVD88, plus up to 2 feet of overdredge. Approximately 60,000 cubic yards of sediment will be dredged with a hydraulic cutterhead dredge and placed at a dredge sediment placement facility.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (209) 234-3449
- 37°59'50.6"N 121°22'12"W
- San Joaquin
- Parcel #
- 098-150-02 through 098-150-04, 100-320-05
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Fourteen Mile Slough, in the County of San Joaquin, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class (4); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15304(g)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project meets the criteria for an exemption because it consists of maintenance dredging where dredge spoils will be deposited in a spoil area authorized by all applicable state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010096_NOE 2019-0117 PDF 319 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.