108 Brookside, Angwin - Culvert and Storm Damage Repair Project (Lake or Stream bed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0328-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- 108 Brookside, Angwin - Culvert and Storm Damage Repair Project (Lake or Stream bed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0328-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- County of Napa Department of Public Works
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0328-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to County of Napa Public Works Department. The project is to slip line an approximately 108-inch diameter, 45.8 linear-foot long corrugated metal pipe (CMP) with an approximately 96-inch diameter, 50.9 linear-foot long high-density polyethylene pipe and filling the annular space with grout. Additionally, the project will install an approximately 46.1-foot long and an approximately 39.9-foot long, reinforced concrete pipe (RCP), both 42-inch diameter RCP's above the existing 108-inch diameter CMP, via open trench method, to provide adequate capacity to convey storm flow during the 100-year event. Additionally, two rock weirs will be constructed in the stream channel approximately 27 and 39 feet downstream of the culvert outlet to provide grade control to improve fish passage and to provide aquatic habitat. Lastly, the project will trim one approximately 16-inch diameter at breast height (dbh) redwood tree and remove two bay trees, one that is 10 inches dbh and another that is 42 inches dbh.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2076
- Other Location Info
- The project is located where Conn Creek flows under Brookside Drive at 108 Brookside Drive, Angwin, Napa County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class 2; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt from CEQA because it includes the replacement/reconstruction of a failed culvert where the new culvert is in the same location and will fulfill the same purpose as the existing failed culvert.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010095_NOE 2018-0328 PDF 359 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.