Blagen Road Repair (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0189-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 - Northern Central, Rancho Cordova (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2)
- Document Title
- Blagen Road Repair (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0189-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Calaveras County Department of Public Works
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0189-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Robert Pachinger representing Calaveras County Department of Public Works. The project is to replacement of the 48-inch closed, corrugated metal pipe culvert with a new 4- foot by 8-foot diameter, open-bottomed, 52-foot-long arch culvert. The project would include dredging and re-grading the creek at the culvert inlet and outlet to remove approximately five feet of sediment deposits; reconstructing the approach roadways to previous grades; constructing a new headwall at the culvert inlet; and installing Rock Slope Protection (RSP) aprons upstream and downstream of the culvert.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-8444
- 38°16'0.2"N 120°20'26.1"W
- Cross Streets
- 1965 Blagen Road, Arnold, California 95223.
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Big Trees Creek, in the County of Calaveras, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class (2); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section (15302) Replacement or Reconstruction
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the replacement of an existing structure where the new structure will be located on the same site will have the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010079_Extracted pages from 1600-2019-0189 Final PDF 339 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.