JDSF Stream Crossings Forest Road 320 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0716-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 - Eureka (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Eureka Region 1)
- Document Title
- JDSF Stream Crossings Forest Road 320 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0716-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0716-R1 , pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mike Powers, representing Jackson Demonstration State Forest. The project is limited to nine encroachments, all of which are replacements of existing culverts. All culverts are designed to pass the 100-year flow and associated sediment and debris, and will be installed to current standards. Measures in this agreement will avoid and minimize impacts to fish and wildlife.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Northern Region
619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 456-0335
- Other Location Info
- The project begins approximately 9.5 miles east-southeast of Fort Bragg, 900 feet from the intersection of Forest Road 320 and State Route 20. It continues of Forest Road 320 toward the South Fork Noyo River, in the County of Mendocino, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15302.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project replaces nine existing culverts with ones sized and placed to current standards. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species of their pursuant to section 15065. The structures have the same use and capacity.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010075_1600-2019-0716-R1-MEN_CalFire_JDSF Stream Crossings Forest Road 320_NOE PDF 510 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.