Lassen 36 Chain On/Off Safety Improvement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 2 - Redding (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Lassen 36 Chain On/Off Safety Improvement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- This project will bring an existing snow chain location up to current standards which will include pavement widening, street lighting and signage. The travelling public will benefit from the project.
- Contact Information
Caltrans, Dist. 02
1031 Butte Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3302
- Other Location Info
- In Lassen County on Highway 36 between post miles 14.5 and 15.5, approximately 4 miles west of its intersection with Highway 44.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1. Existing Facilities.
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will improve an existing chain-on facility. There is no expansion of an existing use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010059_Lassen Chain PDF 558 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.