OAT CREEK DEBRIS REMOVAL (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0836- R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 - Northern Region, Redding (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern Region 1)
- Document Title
- OAT CREEK DEBRIS REMOVAL (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0836- R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Steve Lassen, Dan Byrd, and Lois Blanchard
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0836-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Steve Lassen, Dan Byrd, and Lois Blanchard. The project is limited to the removal of accumulated woody debris from the stream channel for disposal as well as sediment management activities on the parcels described in this Notification. Floods have deposited significant amounts of woody debris within the Oat Creek stream channel upstream of the Flores Avenue bridge. The accumulation of wood has led to loss of flood conveyance capacity within the stream and resulted in the stream flooding adjacent properties. Deposited wood jams and debris mats will be removed from the channel using an excavator and dozer and disposed of outside the stream channel. See NOE for full details.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Region 1 - Northern
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
- 40°4'52.7"N 122°11'16.1"W
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at three adjacent parcels on Oat Creek, in the County of Tehama, State of California. 037-140-003, 22895 Flores Avenue; Byrd parcel APN #037-140-002, 22805 Flores Avenue; Blanchard parcel APN #037-140-001, 22795 Flores Avenue.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of private land and vegetation with no removal of mature, scenic trees. No work will occur in or near the wetted channel.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020010057_1600-2019-0836-R1_TEH_Lassen Flores Ave Bridge Debris Removal_NOE PDF 168 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.