General Plan Amendment No.19-03 & Rezone No.19-02 Commercial Conversion from Special Plan Suburban Residential/ Natural Resource Zoning to Commercial and...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Tehama County
- Document Title
- General Plan Amendment No.19-03 & Rezone No.19-02 Commercial Conversion from Special Plan Suburban Residential/ Natural Resource Zoning to Commercial and...
- Document Type
- MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Project Applicant
- Leviathan, Inc
- Present Land Use
- SP/SR; Special Planning Overlay/SR; Suburban Residential/ NR; Natural Resource Lands and Recreation
- Document Description
- The project site is located 500 ft. northeast of the corner on Lake California Drive and Rio Alto Drive in the private gated community of Lake California, an unincorporated area of Tehama County and further described as APN: 009- 070-057. GPA from SP/SR; Special Planning Overlay/SR; Suburban Residential to a General Commercial GPLU designation. Map Rezone from NR; Natural Resource Lands/Recreation to a C-2 General Commercial Zoning District. The project as described above is proposed on 22 acres of the 261 . 74 acre parcel (APN: 009-070-057). The applicant intends to develop approximately 8 to 10 acres of the 22-acres as a self-storage (mini-storage) facility with retail sales and professional offices and a self-service vehicle wash facility. The potential development would include 11 buildings along the northern portion of the project site adjacent to the equestrian facility.
- Contact Information
Tehama County Planning Dept.
444 Oak Street, Courthouse Annex Room I
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Phone : (530) 527-2200
- Red Bluff
- Cross Streets
- Lake California Drive and Rio Alto Drive in Lake California
- Total Acres
- Approximately 22
- Parcel #
- State Highways
- Cottonwood Creek and Sacramento River
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Residential (1 Acres) Commercial (22 Acres)
- Local Action
- General Plan Amendment Rezone Com. Dev.
- Project Issues
- Aesthetic/Visual Biological Resources
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Air Resources Board California Department of Conservation California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 2 California Department of Transportation, Division of Aeronautics California Department of Water Resources California Native American Heritage Commission California Natural Resources Agency California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Redding Region 5 California State Lands Commission Central Valley Flood Protection Board Delta Protection Commission Delta Stewardship Council Office of Historic Preservation State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality Department of Toxic Substances Control California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Eureka Region 1
- NOC PDF 1448 K
- State Comments
- 2019129077_CDFW_CEQA-2019-0193_TEH_GPA19-03&Rezone19-02_MND_ltr PDF 342 K 2019129077_DTSC_General Plan Amendment No PDF 1814 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.