Hillgate Bridge Rail Upgrade (03-0J180)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 3 - Marysville/Sacramento (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Hillgate Bridge Rail Upgrade (03-0J180)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is purposing a project to upgrade bridge rails on Hillgate Undercrossing (BR. No. 105-0047) that has exceeded its useful design life to meet current standards to protect the traveling public.
- Contact Information
703 B Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Phone : (916) 653-6207
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Post Mile 6.8 on Interstate 5 (1-5) in Colusa County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because this is a maintenance project for an existing highway facility and does not have the potential to have an adverse effect on the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120678_03-0J180 Hillgate Bridge Rail Upgrade SCH PDF 3031 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.