1L810: Director's Order Brice burg Fire Repairs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- 1L810: Director's Order Brice burg Fire Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes an emergency project to replace culverts and stabilize slopes along State Route (SR) 140 within Mariposa County between post mile 33.4 and post mile 37.1 due to damage caused by the Briceburg Fire. The scope of work includes installing erosion and sediment control measures, removing burnt and hazardous trees, pavement repairs, installation of weather forecasting instrumentation, and replacing three (3) burnt and damaged culverts at post miles 34.384, 35.022, and 36.242. The purpose of this project is to immediately repair the failed roadway, culverts, and unstable slopes. The project is needed to maintain highway safety and functionality along SR-140.
- Contact Information
Caltrans, Dist. 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
- Other Location Info
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes replacing culverts and stabilizing slopes along State Route (SR) 140 within Mariposa County between post mile 33.4 and post mile 37.1 .
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Existing Facilities section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
- Environmental Document
- 1L810 Signed CE PDF 1086 K
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120665_1L810 Signed NOE PDF 680 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.