Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0547-R1 for THP 1-19-00083 MEN "DeVilbiss 15"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0547-R1 for THP 1-19-00083 MEN "DeVilbiss 15"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) is issuing an agreement to Temporary crossings on Class II watercourses, temporary Class II skid trail crossing and water drafting from Class I and Class II watercourses.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1789
- Other Location Info
- The project is located approximately 8 miles north of Westport in Mendocino County, Tributaries to Cottaneva Creek and Pacific Ocean. The project is located in Section(s) 35, 36 Township 23N, Range I 8W; 1, 2, 11, 14, 23Mt. Diablo Base and Meridian, in the Cottoneva Creek and Soldier Frank Point U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle(s).
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final EIR, Negative Declaration or THP/NTMP that was prepared by the Lead Agency for this project is available to the General Public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's CEQA Findings are available at the Eureka CDFW office located at 619 Second Street, Eureka, California, 95501.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Timber Harvesting Plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019120649_DeVilbiss 15 PDF 1678 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.