Encroachment Permit 0219-0505 adding a utility pole.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 2 - Redding (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Encroachment Permit 0219-0505 adding a utility pole.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E)
- Document Description
- PG&E will be adding a utility pole at this location to reduce stress on the line.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
1657 Riverside Drive
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Other Location Info
- Shasta County State Highway 299 Post Mile 78.2 and Fairfield Street
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is categorically exempt under section 1 (c) Existing highways and streets, sidewalks, gutters, bicycle and pedestrian trails, and similar facilities (this includes road grading for the purpose of public safety), of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and will have no potential to result in significant effects to the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120618_Encroachment Permit 0219-0505 PDF 120 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.