Tree Removal on Stevens Creek Upstream Middlefield Rd., Mountain View, CA Project (Lake or Stream bed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0174-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Tree Removal on Stevens Creek Upstream Middlefield Rd., Mountain View, CA Project (Lake or Stream bed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0174-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Santa Clara Valley Water District
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-017 4-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Sue Tippets/Santa Clara Valley Water District (Valley Water). The purpose of the project is to remove two hazardous eucalyptus trees that range in size. One tree is 44 inches at diameter at breast height (DBH) and the other is 47 inches DBH. The trees are considered hazardous due to their significant structural defects, which pose an imminent risk to the public.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2067
- Mountain View
- Santa Clara
- Other Location Info
- The project is located along the riparian corridor on the west bank of Stevens Creek in the City of Mountain View, County of Santa Clara, State of California. Latitude: 37.397751; Longitude: -122.068259.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 4 consists of minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes. None of the conditions noted under CEQA 15300.2 apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120565_Tree Removal on Stevens Creek PDF 314 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.