Reedley College Child Development Center
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Center Community College District, California (California State Center Community College District)
- Document Title
- Reedley College Child Development Center
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- State Center Community College District
- Document Description
- State Center Community College District (SCCCD) is proposing to construct a: new Child Development Center on the campus of Reedley College to upgrade its existing Child Development facilities and provide expanded Child Development educational opportunities to students at Reedley College. The project is planned to include a Child Development Lab School for 100 children, instructional offices, faculty offices, and meeting rooms. As part of the project, the college's existing Child Development facilities, which are located in three portable buildings totaling approximately 4,099 square feet, will be removed. The new Child Development Center building, a single-story structure with an area of 18,472 gross square feet (12,700 assignable square feet), will be located at the same site and will result in a net increase of 8,601 assignable square feet from the existing Child Development Center facilities. The total building square footage on the Reedley College campus is approximately 425,000 square feet within a developed campus area of approximately 100 acres. Thus, the new building represents a minor increase in campus square footage. Construction of the new Child Development Center building is expected to begin in early 2020 and the building would be completed and operational by August 2021.
- Contact Information
State Center Community College District
1171 Fulton Street
Fresno, CA 93721
Phone : (559) 243-7181
- Cross Streets
- 995 N. Reed Avenue
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- The Reedley College New Child Development Center Project site is located on the Reedley College campus located on the west side of Reed Avenue, north of Manning Avenue, in the City of Reedley, Fresno County, California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15332. In-Fill Development Projects
- Reasons for Exemption
- 15332. IN-FILL DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS. Class 32 consists of projects characterized as in-fill development meeting the conditions described in this section. See NOE for full details.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120535_Reedley College CDC NOE Clerk Stamped PDF 1754 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.