Long Valley Bridge Rails (EA: 01-0J300)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 1 - Eureka (California Department of Transportation, District 1)
- Document Title
- Long Valley Bridge Rails (EA: 01-0J300)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- This project proposes to place a guardrail system on the northbound (NB) side of US 101 between SR 162 and Long Valley Bridge (#10-180). The work will consist of placing MGS, MGS (8' post), and alternative inline terminal systems. Minor concrete (vegetation control) will be installed throughout the new guardrail system. The existing dike will be removed and Type F dike will be placed.
- Contact Information
California Deptartment of Transportation
1656 Union Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5602
- Other Location Info
- Northbound (NB) side of US 101 between SR 162 and Long Valley Bridge (#10-180), between Post Mile (PM) 59.3 to 59.7 in Mendocino County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(c) - Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- This proposed project is exempt under Class 1(c) - Existing Facilities; which identifies existing highways and streets, sidewalks, gutters, bicycle and pedestrian trails, and similar facilities as a exempt under CEQA. The proposed project would take place on an already existing highway and would be conducted for the purpose of public safety.
- Notice of Exemption
- 01-0J300_FINAL_Long Valley Bridge CE PDF 945 K 2019120474_01-0J300_FINAL_Long Valley Bridge NOE PDF 936 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.