Yolo County Sheriff's Office Education and Safety
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Yolo County Sheriff's Office Education and Safety
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Yolo County Sheriff's Office
- Document Description
- The project consists of purchasing two ATVs, two ATV trailers, and medical equipment. Funds would also be used to assist in offsetting paid staff costs associated with Search and Rescue missions.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-4442
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Activity not subject to CEQA review. Section 15378 not a CEQA project.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120411_Yolo County Sheriff PDF 62 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.