Yolo County Planning for Future OHV Activities
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Yolo County Planning for Future OHV Activities
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Yolo County General Services Department, Parks Division
- Document Description
- This is a planning project for future development of OHV opportunities (market analysis and feasibility study) and would have no impact on the environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-4442
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Activity not subject to CEQA review. Section 15378 not a CEQA project.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120410_Yolo County PDF 107 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.