Riverside County Regional Park and Open Space District - Kabian Park Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Riverside County Regional Park and Open Space District - Kabian Park Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Riverside County Regional Park and Open Space District
- Document Description
- This is a two-phase project where CEQA analysis will be conducted in phase one. The project is a multi-year undertaking that will include several components aimed to restore native habitat within Kabian Park and Reserve, as well as to protect the Reserve from potential future damages related to illegal OHV use. The current funding covers project CEQA analysis. No ground disturbing activities would occur.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-4442
- Other Location Info
- Kabian Park and Reserve, located in Quail Valley
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Activity not subject to CEQA review. Section 15378 not a CEQA project.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120407_Riverside County PDF 110 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.