Encroachment Permit 02-19-6-UJ-0503
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 2 - Redding (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Encroachment Permit 02-19-6-UJ-0503
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The project is a replacement of an existing improvements. The location of the sweep was modified from the existing to minimize impacts to Cal trans facilities, avoid jack and bore pits within existing paved areas, to avoid open trenching in the existing pavement, and to provide a perpendicular crossing per Caltrans requirements.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
1657 Riverside Drive
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Other Location Info
- The proposed project is located in Lassen County on State Route (SR) 395 at post mile (PM) 28.51.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project has no potential to result in significant effects to the environment, giving Class 1 consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120359_Permit 0503 PDF 122 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.