Intersection Safety/Sight Improvement Project (Various locations) HSIPL#5925(170)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- El Dorado County
- Document Title
- Intersection Safety/Sight Improvement Project (Various locations) HSIPL#5925(170)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- El Dorado County Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The improvements include sight triangle clearance and installation of warning signs with flashing beacons near high crash intersections. Construction activities will be limited to the roadway footprint. Minor utility relocation/right of way acquisitions may be needed to install warning signs. Short term traffic delays and lane closures are expected during construction. Earthwork, minor ground disturbance and minor vegetation removal are expected within the existing roadway footprint to install warning signs and to improve sight distance.
- Contact Information
El Dorado County Department of Transportation
2850 Fairlane Court
Placerville, CA 95667
Phone : (530) 621-3829
- El Dorado
- Other Location Info
- Along Pleasant Valley Road at Hanks Exchange Road, Leisure Lane, Cedar Ravine Road, Zandonella West/Big Cut Road, and Newtown Road, El Dorado County, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- State type and section number: Sec. 15301, Class 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The safety project consists of a minor alteration of an existing public facility involving negligible expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120286_ISSIP 5925 - 170 PDF 1477 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.