Intersection Safety Improvement Project (Various locations) HSIPL#5925(169)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- El Dorado County
- Document Title
- Intersection Safety Improvement Project (Various locations) HSIPL#5925(169)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- El Dorado County Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The improvements include installation of pedestrian crossings at intersections, installation of warning signs, and speed feedback signs. The construction activities are limited to the roadway footprint. Minor utility relocation/right of way acquisitions may be needed to install pedestrian ramps and warning signs/feedback signs. Short term traffic delays and lane closure are expected during construction. Minor ground disturbance is expected for ADA ramps and traffic signs/speed feedback signs within the roadway footprint.
- Contact Information
El Dorado County Department of Transportation
2850 Fairlane Court
Placerville, CA 95667
Phone : (530) 621-3829
- El Dorado
- Other Location Info
- Along Pleasant Valley Road at Church Street, Racquet Way, Oriental Street, and between Toyan Drive and Pearl Place in El Dorado County, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- State type and section number: Sec. 15301, Class 1(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of a minor alteration of an existing public facility involving negligible expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120285_ISIP 5925 - 169 PDF 1519 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.