Palo Verde Ecological Reserve Phase 9 & 10
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 - Inland Deserts, Ontario (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Inland Deserts Region 6 )
- Document Title
- Palo Verde Ecological Reserve Phase 9 & 10
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to comply with the LCR MSCP and CESA mitigation requirements by creating and maintaining the honey mesquite land cover type for covered species in Reaches 3-6 of the LCR in California.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Inland Deserts Region
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 922-6783
- Other Location Info
- Located in Riverside County in the City of Blythe. Directly west of the Colorado River and North of 10th Ave. The Western border is marked by a concrete lined irrigation canal.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15307, Class 7
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt from CEQA because it is an action taken by a regulatory agency for the protection of natural resources. This is a restoration project that will involve the planting of mesquite trees to support the recovery of several covered species under the Lower Colorado River Multi Species Conservation Plan.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120189 NOE_PVER Phase 9 10 PDF 927 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.