Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0718-R1, Diversion of Unnamed Tributary to the Trinity River
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 - Northern Region, Redding (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0718-R1, Diversion of Unnamed Tributary to the Trinity River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Christine Schaefer and Jack Bilbrey
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0718-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Christine Schaefer and Jack Bilbrey. The project consists of the diversion of one spring-fed, unnamed tributary to the Trinity River for the purposes of cannabis cultivation and domestic use.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Region 1 - Northern
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2103
- Parcel #
- 012-060-22-00, 23, 24, 25, 26, & 27
- 5, 32
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at an unnamed tributary to the Trinity River in the County of Trinity, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Title 14, Article 19, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has determined that the Project is categorically exempt from review under CEQA pursuant to California Code of Regulations, Title 14, Article 19, Section 15301 . The project consists of the operation, repair, and maintenance of an existing private facility that involves negligible or no expansion of current use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120167_1600-2017-0718-R1_TRI_Schaefer-Bilbrey Diversion NOE Signed PDF 314 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.