Robert A. Skinner Treatment Plant Shutdown Dewatering (LSA No. 1600-2019-0257-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 - South Coast, San Diego (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5)
- Document Title
- Robert A. Skinner Treatment Plant Shutdown Dewatering (LSA No. 1600-2019-0257-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Jennifer Harriger The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0257-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD) as represented by Ms. Jennifer Harriger.The Project is limited to stream impacts and sensitive species impacts associated with the one-time dewatering event and shutdown of the Lake Skinner Treatment Plant. Project activities in the stream areas include the placement of erosion control measures and the release of water into jurisdictional areas from 10 discharge locations. This will occur within unnamed tributaries to Tucalota Creek and Warm Springs Creek.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (562) 342-7123
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at various locations within Riverside County at the Robert A. Skinner Treatments Plant, along the San Diego Bypass Pipeline, and along the Auld Valley Pipeline. The 10 dewatering sites release into unnamed tributaries of Tucalota Creek and Warm Springs Creek, in the County of Riverside, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120163_1600-2019-0257-R5 NOE PDF 355 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.