JDSF Road 200 Stream Crossings (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0595- R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 - Eureka (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Eureka Region 1)
- Document Title
- JDSF Road 200 Stream Crossings (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0595- R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019- 0595-R1 , pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, represented by Mike Powers. The project is limited to 15 encroachments, all of which are culvert replacements or new installations. Culverts will be sized to accommodate 100-year flow, including sediment load and debris, and will be installed to current standards.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Northern Region
619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 456-0335
- Cross Streets
- The project is approximately 14 miles east-southeast of Fort Bragg, on Forest Road 200
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 and 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, sections 15301 , 15304.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project replaces existing culverts at their current locations and repairs areas of creek diversion. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will likely result in negligible or no expansion of use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120158 1600-2019-0595-R1-MEN_JDSF_Road 200 Stream Crossings_NOE PDF 479 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.