Village Glen Bank Stabilization Repair (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2019-0218-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 - Northern Central, Rancho Cordova (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2)
- Document Title
- Village Glen Bank Stabilization Repair (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2019-0218-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0218-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the City of Jackson, as represented by Max Godde. The project is limited to repair of slope stabilization within 100 feet of the culvert for the Court Street drainage at the end of Village Glen Court. Existing rock slope protection that has fallen into the drainage will be reset and secured in place by grouting concrete, by hand, between the voids of the rock to keep them in place.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1134
- 38°21'15.4"N 120°46'5.9"W
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at the Court Street Drainage, a tributary to Jackson Creek, in the County of Amador, State of California. 152 Village Glen Court Jackson, CA 95642.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class (1); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section (15301)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt under Class 1 because it consists of the repair and maintenance of existing public infrastructure involving no expansion of existing or former use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120139_Extracted pages from 1600-2019-0218 Final PDF 304 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.