Stewart Mine Road Emergency Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0196-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 - Northern Central, Rancho Cordova (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2)
- Document Title
- Stewart Mine Road Emergency Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0196-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-01 96-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Sierra Pacific Geology, as represented by Thomas E. Koler. See NOE for full details.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- 38°47'49.2"N 120°50'15.4"W
- El Dorado
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at an unnamed tributary to Kelsey Creek, in the County of El Dorado, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class 1 (Existing Facilities); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301 (c) and (d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt under California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301 (c) and (d) because it consists of maintenance of an existing road in the form of replacement of a failed culvert pipe. The project involves no expansion of the existing use of the road and culvert.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120136_Extracted pages from 1600-2019-0196 Final PDF 333 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.