1 L060: Tuolumne SR-49 Culvert Replacements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- 1 L060: Tuolumne SR-49 Culvert Replacements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes a Highway Maintenance project to replace three (3) culverts along State Route (SR) 49 at post miles 3.61, 3.81, and 3.89 within Tuolumne County. The scope of work includes excavating the roadway to remove the existing Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP) culverts, installing the new Reinforced Concrete Pipe (RCP) culverts, repaving the affected area of pavement, and Rock Slope Protection (RSP) placement. All work will occur within existing Caltrans Right of Way (ROW). The purpose of this project is to replace the damaged and failing culverts. The project is needed to extend the. service life of SR-49 and ensure motorist safety over these drainages.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
- Other Location Info
- The California Department of Transportation proposes replacing three (3) culverts along State Route (SR) 49 at post miles 3.61 , 3.81, and 3.89 within Tuolumne County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120131_1L060 Signed NOE PDF 673 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.