Loleta Community Services District geotechnical borings
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Loleta Community Service District (Loleta Communtiy Service District)
- Document Title
- Loleta Community Services District geotechnical borings
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Loleta Community Services District
- Document Description
- Drill groups of geolechnical boreholes up lo 120 feet deep at three locations to determine the suitability of the geology to support large water storage tanks (approximately 11 total bores). Project will benefit LCSD which is evaluating alternative locations for water tank replacement.
- Contact Information
Loleta Community Services Dist.
PO Box 236
Loleta, CA 95551
Phone : (707) 733-1717
- Other Location Info
- In Loleta near intersection of US Hwy 101 and Loleta Drive. APNs 309-042-030, 309-042-025, and an unnumbered County-owned parcel.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- No removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees, no serious or major disturbance, not in designated sensitive environment, no significant cumulative impact, no unusual circumstances likely to produce significant effect, not on a designated scenic highway or hazardous waste site, won't affect a historical resource. No mitigation required.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120075_NOE for LCSD tank geo borings_SIGNED_26Nov2019 PDF 507 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.