Leavitt Lane Bridge 7C-62 Storm Damage Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 - South Lake Tahoe (California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Lahontan South Lake Tahoe Region 6 )
- Document Title
- Leavitt Lane Bridge 7C-62 Storm Damage Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Project is to repair damage to Bridge 7C-62 on Leavitt Lane over the Susan River. During 2017 spring floods, the bridge abutments were subjected to scour and need to be repaired in order to protect the bridge, a concrete weir, and irrigation ditch intake.
- Contact Information
Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board
2501 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : (530) 542-5492
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Existing Facilities, Sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The RWQCB, Lahontan Region finds that this project, as permitted, will not have a significant effect on the environment and shall, therefore, be exempt from the provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) pursuant to Section 15301, Existing Facilities.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120058 CEQA NOE_Leavitt Lane Bridge PDF 200 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.