Montalvo Canyon Erosion Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9 - San Diego (California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Diego Region 9)
- Document Title
- Montalvo Canyon Erosion Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project consists of a concrete cutoff wall and gabion stream bank armoring system, relocation of the existing earthen channel, and relocation of a public trail. The project objective is to minimize scour of the sandstone canyon wall in order to protect adjacent residential structures.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board
375 Northside Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone : (619) 521-3005
- San Clemente
- Cross Streets
- Southwest end of the Plaza de la Playa cul-de-sac.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120006 Montalvo Canyon Erosion Repair Project RB9 NOE PDF 989 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.