Repair Bridge Deck Southbound Lane - OAA74/0419000542
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 4 - Bay Area/Oakland (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Repair Bridge Deck Southbound Lane - OAA74/0419000542
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), District 4, proposes to repair the bridge approach settlement on the Paseo Padre Overcrossing located on Interstate 880, post mile 10.9, in Fremont, California, Alameda. The repair will require injecting polyurethane foam under the subsided pavement.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation District 4
111 Grand Ave
Oakland, CA 94512
Phone : (510) 286-6008
- Cross Streets
- Interstate 880, post mile 10.9. Paseo Padre Overcrossing.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21 084; 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1. Existing facilities
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019120001 repair bridge PDF 296 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.