West Coyote-Fullerton Oilfield Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 8 (Santa Ana), Riverside
- Document Title
- West Coyote-Fullerton Oilfield Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The applicant will remove approximately 2,010 cubic yards of accumulated sediment and vegetation from four existing basin bottoms, and perform basin repairs and maintenance, where necessary. The repair project is necessary to restore and preserve the basins' capacity and full function to provide sediment control of surface runoff.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board Santa Ana
3737 Main St. Suite 500
Riverside, CA 92501
Phone : (951) 782-4963
- Other Location Info
- The Project site is bounded by W. Nicklaus Avenue, Rosecrans Avenue, North Gilbert Street, and residential development; APN 288-091-12.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project is routine repair and maintenance work on existing sediment basins. CEQA Class 1 exemption applies to the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, or minor alteration of existing structures, facilities, or topographical features,involving negligible or no expansion of an existing use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110546 West Coyote-Fullerton PDF 662 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.