Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0865-R1, Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-14-046-TEH, "South Ridge"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0865-R1, Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-14-046-TEH, "South Ridge"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 3 encroachments including the removal of two existing corrugated metal pipe (CMP) culverts, and the permanent installation of 2 CMP culverts and 1 French drain.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Northern Region
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2504
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on unnamed tributaries to Willow Creek in the Lower Willow Creek Planning Watershed (5523.100301 ), in the County of Tehama, State of California.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final EIR, Negative Declaration, or THP that was prepared by the Lead Agency for this project is available to the General Public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's CEQA Findings are available at the CDFW office identified above.n of a mar
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Timber Harvesting Plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019110483_1600-2019-0865-R1_TEH_South Ridge THP_NOD PDF 830 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.