Motorized Gate Installation at Caltrans Maintenance Station in Boulevard, CA, 11 -2N089
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 11 - San Diego (California Department of Transportation, District 11)
- Document Title
- Motorized Gate Installation at Caltrans Maintenance Station in Boulevard, CA, 11 -2N089
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- State of California - Department of Transportation, District 11
- Document Description
- The project proposes to install a new, motorized 8' wrought iron gate at the Caltrans Maintenance Station in Boulevard, CA. Work will include trenching along the perimeter of the existing dirt area from the gate to the maintenance building, and installation of a total of two 25'x25' bunkers, each with a 3' deep perimeter footing.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation-District 11 San Diego
4050 Taylor St. MS 242
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone : (619) 688-6763
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- At Caltrans Boulevard Maintenance Station at 40945 Old Hwy 80, in Boulevard, San Diego County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 (PRC 21084; 14 CCR 15301)
- Reasons for Exemption
- In compliance with CEQA Class 1, the project is within current Caltrans right of way and consists of repair, maintenance and minor alteration of existing public facilities. The project involves no expansion of the existing use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110482 2N089 NOE Submittal PDF 1117 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.