Big Valley Wetlands, Expansion 1 (Wright Property)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Big Valley Wetlands, Expansion 1 (Wright Property)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Acquisition of approximately 201 ± acres of land to protect shoreline wetlands, riparian and wet meadow habitat and valley oak woodland.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of FIsh and Wildlife Conservation Board
PO Bpx 944209-2090
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Cross Streets
- Located on the southwestern shore of Clearlake in the unincorporated area of Lakeport, Lake Co.
- Parcel #
- 008-001-220,230; 008-002-020, and 008-003-160.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15313, Class 13 and Section 15325, Class 25
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of land for wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to reserve open space and habitat, including plant or animal habitats.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110472 big valley PDF 707 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.