California Monarch Recovery Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- California Monarch Recovery Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to aid in the recovery and sustainability of monarch butterflies and other pollinators by addressing the multiple threats that are leading to their decline on seven different properties along the coast of California.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of FIsh and Wildlife Conservation Board
PO Bpx 944209-2090
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- See Project Location
- Monterey Orange San Luis Obispo Sonoma Ventura
- Other Location Info
- This project has seven different properties along the coast of California. These properties include Sonoma Coast State Park, Sonoma County; Andrew Molera State Park, Monterey County; Fiscalini Ranch Preserve and Pismo State beach, San Luis Obispo County; Point Mugu State Park and Leo Carrillo State Park, Ventura County; and St. Clemente State Beach, Orange County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves minor alterations to land.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110464 California Monarch PDF 859 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.