CDFW Land Management Plan - South Coast Region
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- CDFW Land Management Plan - South Coast Region
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will complete and deliver a land management plan for the CDFW Land Management Plan-South Coast Region.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of FIsh and Wildlife Conservation Board
PO Bpx 944209-2090
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- see attached NOE
- Los Angeles Riverside San Diego
- Other Location Info
- Boden Canyon Ecological Reserve (ER), city of Escondido; Ballena Wetlands ER, city of Los Angeles; Batiiquitos Lagoon ER, City of Carlsbad; Hollenbeck Canyon Wildlife Area, community of Jamul, and Oak Grove Unit of San Felipe Valley Wildlife Area.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section 15262 Feasibility and Planning Studies - A project involving only feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions, which the board has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110462 CDFW Lamd PDF 724 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.