San Joaquin River Parkway, Ball Ranch Habitat Restoration Planning and CEQA
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- San Joaquin River Parkway, Ball Ranch Habitat Restoration Planning and CEQA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Complete planning and California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) review, and initiate permitting for habitat restoration at the San Joaquin River Conservancy's Ball Ranch and California Department of Fish and Wildlife's Willow Unit (WCB Project ID 2019093). .
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of FIsh and Wildlife Conservation Board
PO Bpx 944209-2090
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Other Location Info
- Approximately 4.5 miles downstream of Friant Dam on the San Jaquin River Conservancy's Ball Ranch property and on the California Department of Fish and Wildlife's Willow Unit, which is part of the San Joaquin River Ecological Reserve, within the San Joaquin River Parkway in Fresno County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only planning studies for possible future actions which the agency, board, or commission has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110460 San Joaquin PDF 823 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.