San Joaquin River Parkway, Milburn Pond CEQA and Pond Isolation Design
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- San Joaquin River Parkway, Milburn Pond CEQA and Pond Isolation Design
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Complete environmental analysis underthe California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) for gravel pit isolation from the San Joaquin River, river floodplain improvements, and public access, and complete design for gravel pit isolation at the California Department of Fish and Wildlife's Milburn and Hansen Farm properties of the San Joaquin River Ecological Reserve (WCB Project ID 2019176).
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of FIsh and Wildlife Conservation Board
PO Bpx 944209-2090
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Other Location Info
- he project is located on the Milburn and Hansen Farm properties of the California Department of Fish and Wildlife San Joaquin River Ecological Reserve approximately 4 miles upstream of State Route 99, at the northern terminus of North Milburn Avenue in the City of Fresno.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only planning studies for possible future actions which the agency, board, or commission has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110457 San joaquin river parkway PDF 745 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.