Armona Community Services District Meter Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Armona Community Services District
- Document Title
- Armona Community Services District Meter Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project will update 1,200 existing water meters located along the existing water main line throughout the Armona CSD, to construct an antenna on an existing water tower that will be used to remotely read meters. Approximately 245 of the meter boxes will need to be relocated.
- Contact Information
Armona Community Services District
10956 14th Avenue
Armona, CA 93202
Phone : (559) 707-1601
- Cross Streets
- The Project takes place in the community of Armona, California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2d
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed Project has very limited ground disturbance activities. These activities will take place outside of nesting bird season. Therefore there will be no mitigation measures needed. The Project meets the requirements of CEQA guideline15302 (d) for a Class 2 exemption because it is the replacement or reconstruction of existing utility systems and/or facilities involving negligible or no expansion of capacity.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110453 NOE Armona Meters - Filed PDF 644 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.