Three industrial/warehouse buildings totaling 3,745,429 square feet and associated improvements, including loading docks, tractor-trailer stalls, passenger vehicle parking spaces, and landscaping. Off-site improvements include street improvements along the Project frontage along Yucca Terrace, Phelan Road, and U.S. Highway 395. Off-site improvements also include installation of new and upsizing of existing domestic water lines, storm drain lines, and sewer lines in the Project vicinity.
This is to advise that on May 17, 2022, the City of Hesperia, acting as Lead Agency, (i) approved Conditional Use Permit 19-00010 and Tentative Parcel Map 22-00002 to implement the Project, and (ii) introduced for first reading Ordinance 2022-09, pertaining to Development Agreement 22-00001.
On June 7, 2022, the City of Hesperia approved the second reading of Ordinance 2022-09, pertaining to Development Agreement 22-00001 . The City of Hesperia has made the following determinations regarding the above described Project.
1. The Project will have a significant effect on the environment.
2. An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this Project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA.
3. Mitigation measures were made a condition of approval of the Project.
4. A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this Project.
5. A statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this Project.
6. Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA.
This is to certify that the Final EIR with comments and responses and record of Project approval is available to the General Public at 9700 Seventh Avenue, Hesperia, California, 92345.