Repair Slip Out - 4Q100/0419000341
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 4 - Bay Area/Oakland (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Repair Slip Out - 4Q100/0419000341
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Caltrans; District 4 Office of Maintenance
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation, District 4, proposes to construct a soldier pile wall with railing, replace asphalt concrete pavement and replace the existing drainage system.
- Contact Information
Caltrans Office of Environmental Maintenance
111 Grand Ave
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-6008
- Other Location Info
- State Route 1, postmile 22.6, south of Muniz Ranch Road near Jenner, Sonoma County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1. Existing facilities
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110385 EA 4Q100_signed NOE_111519 PDF 286 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.