Routine Maintenance of Delta Levees Program Setback Levee Habitats (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0309-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Routine Maintenance of Delta Levees Program Setback Levee Habitats (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0309-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This proposed project is limited to the control of non-native, invasive plants and replanting with native species to benefit fish and wildlife. The project also includes placement of signage and herbivory protection and cleanup of trash and debris.
- Contact Information
Department of FIsh and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 426-2088
- Cross Streets
- Southwest sides of Sherman (RD 341) and Twitchell (RD 1601) Islands, Sacramento County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance of existing vegetation on a levee.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110352 NOE 2019-0309 PDF 1081 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.