WARDS FERRY ROAD DRAINAGE SYSTEM 10-0X140
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- WARDS FERRY ROAD DRAINAGE SYSTEM 10-0X140
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes a maintenance project to replace two culverts with reinforced concrete pipes and repair a culvert headwall in Tuolumne County on State Route 120 from 1 mile east or Priest Road to 2 miles west of Merell Road.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 990-5758
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S. 15301 Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.