Kerman pedestrian push button replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 6 - Fresno/Bakersfield (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- Kerman pedestrian push button replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Document Description
- Replace the existing crosswalk pedestrian push buttons to maintain pedestrian safety.
- Other Location Info
- At the intersection of State Route 145 and West Kearney Boulevard
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair of existing structures not expanding on existing uses.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110290 KermanNoe PDF 249 K 2019110290 T-006_EnviromentalRequest_Signed PDF 448 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.