Remedial Action Work Plan for Legacy Apartments (Formerly Filbert Townhomes)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Remedial Action Work Plan for Legacy Apartments (Formerly Filbert Townhomes)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Community Housing Development Corporation
- Document Description
- This project includes the removal and off-site disposal of approximately 320 cubic yards of lead contaminated soil to allow for unrestricted use of the property. As documented in the Removal Action Work Plan (RAW) for the Legacy Apartments (Site), the property is intended for the development of multiple unit affordable housing by property owner, Community Housing Development Corporation of North Richmond (CHDCNR). Project costs are expected to be under $1 million.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownfields and Environmental Protection Program 700 Heinz Ave.
Berkely, CA 94710
Phone : (510) 540-3827
- Contra Costa
- Cross Streets
- 1329 Fred Jackson Way (Includes 4 of the 11 parcels intended for development)
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- [CCR Title 14, Sec. 15330]
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed remedial action requires minimal activities and potential immediate impacts are limited to Vanden Air Force Base (VAFB). The proposed remedial action will not create any significant environmental impact because: 1. The project is a minor action designed to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate or eliminate the release or threat of release of hazardous waste or hazardous substances. 2. The project will not exceed $1 million in cost. See NOE for full details.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019110280_Legacy Court - CEQA NOE - signed PDF 919 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.